GH板块 加入小组

1108个成员 7443个话题 创建时间:2018-09-10

贾特拉帕蒂·希瓦吉国际机场专栏

发表于2021-07-02 1548次查看

Hello, I am a beginner in Grasshopper, and I am trying to replicate the geometric figures posted below in Grasshopper! I cannot achieve precise geometric shapes! I have tried my best to achieve it! I also published my GH script. Can someone help me implement it! Hope to hear your positive response. Thanks in advance.

CSIA Column.rar 预览 下载
5回复
  • 2楼 蒯鼎 2021-07-02

It really surprised me that we  have Indian friends on our website. You are most welcome to our website.

As for the airport you said,I did it once before, which can be used as a reference.

Here is my rhino&GH file.

20200214.part1.rar 预览 下载
  • 3楼 蒯鼎 2021-07-02

20200214.part2.rar 预览 下载
  • 4楼 dssun 2021-07-03

Oh my god! I am seriously soo stunned by your knowledge, Sir. I just couldn't believe that you achieved the desired output . I have been trying to make this geometry from a very long time and couldn't achieve it! I couldn't thank you enough for this. You are a gem. Thank you so much for helping me. Yes, your website is really fueled with good amount of information. I am learning a lot from you and your website. Keep up the good work. Greetings from India, Sir.

• 5楼 dssun 2021-07-06

Hello Sir, I just wanted to ask how you made the column and the ceiling! How you split the surface into square modules!

• 6楼 dssun 2021-07-06

Here is my GH script!

unnamed.rar 预览 下载
发表回复
你还没有登录,请先 登录或 注册!
话题作者
Student
热门小组